her (hi)story
BLACK&GOLD.
Sunday, March 4

Heyy...

Had kinda a fun day yesterday..After work went to Woodlands for the Mendaki so called exhibit for school..I want to go back to school..haha..Thought of takin part time courses..hmmm...Aniway after that went over to Wak Timah's house, kinda force Yaya to follow since she was there also and she had no plans..While waiting for my ibu and bro we sat at Burger King to have a drink,luckily didnt order any food as Wak actually cook mee soto..best..Coincidence Cik Ton and Cik Tahir was also there,they just reach Singapore from Malaysia,so had a heartily family chat..haha..Listening to all the old stories is very fun and interesting..haha..I didnt know my mum was lucky in not needing to do houseworks when she was young,rather pampered I guess..haha..And all that used to be in me..haha..No need to do housework and all cause I have an elder sisters to do all that..But now being 19 yrs old everything change..Everyone depend on me and Kak Nana do to almost everything in this house..My ibu retired already btw from doing houseworks..haha..She needs her rest after doing all the works all this while when we all were growing up..Its not easy bringing up all 7 of us I guess..Dah besar semua cekik darah..haha..Aniway after that both I and Yaya had off to Expo,she thought there was some exhibit about school going on there but guess the information she had were all false cause there was nothing there except some furniture fair..haha..After that met him and off to his sister's place to visit the new born baby..Nur Faiqah is so adorable and I like her name its simple and sweet..Was actually a bit segan to go but then he force me aniway cause I was abit anxious when he told me that his sister had given birth..haha..And I actually force Yaya to tag along..Jadi tk malu sorang2..haha..After staying for quite awhile we decided to go back and he proceed in sending Yaya home first before sending me..haha..Your anak sedare very adorable okay..Babies are just hard to resist man..They are just so cute sak with their little feets and hands..Argghh..Okay i shall drop it..

Its quite a long post i guess..better end it here..I want to enjoy Kak Nana's mee soto[i'm eating mee soto again today]..

Goodbye and take care peoples..





mussie.
yaya.
fazli.
didi.
juliker.


December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
May 2009
April 2010

CREDITS.