her (hi)story
BLACK&GOLD.
Friday, March 23

Heyy..

Its been only a week and yet so many things had happen to me.Went through quite a no. of things that i didnt thought will ever happen or maybe didnt expect it too soon. All this had cause my headache to come back again,just hope it wont turn out bad again. If it were to happen again i wont know how to handle it. Maybe im just too tired and thinking too much. Maybe im just pressuring myself. Sigh. I need to remember to go for my blood pressure check up in two weeks time, hopefully i will be declared okay. Blood pressure not to low and not to high. Pray for me peoples. I dont need another sickness up in my sleeve right now. Im content with what i have for now. Another one will be a great burden to me. Gosh.

Sometimes i just dont understand myself. I dont know what i want in life. Seriously i dont know why but somehow im thinking all over again regarding taking part time courses. I think i shall stabilise myself first before procedding to my plans. Both financially and physically.

Im doing my work while blogging by the way. I wanted to type the appointment letters for all the new couriers but then i realise i forgot to save some of their personal informations in the thumdrive.Forgetful me, as always. Then i move on to doing the new routing for their intermecs. Somehow it giving me headache.Haha. But luckily im done with it. Next i need to type their simple personal informations to be printed and pasted onto their files. Then now i realise i didnt help Yaya to do both Marcorp and IAS invoice. So sorry Yaya. Shit you lah nadh,no wonder that poor girl is stress up. Aiyo sometimes i feel bad for falling sick cause i know my work will be given to her. She has her own work too. Feel kinda bad thats why whenever that headache comes i just bared with thou i just feel like breaking down and cry out of pain. I have to be strong i guess. The pills im taking helps a lot,it kills the pain for atleast awhile.It somehow helps me abit.Sigh.

Niway im just so disapointed with his attitude lately. Not sure whether you will read this or not. You know who you are. I was merely asking you a question but you have to make it into a big issue that cause us to be like this right now. If this is how you want it to be the so be it. I got nothing to lose i guess. You just couldnt be bothered to understand me and how you expect me to understand you. You somehow want to push it back to me and my friend when it was actually about us. Like i used to say maybe you just dont know me,but you couldnt accept it when i say that cause you say i didnt give you the chance to let you know me. When im letting you do so you seems to take it for granted. I just dont understand. Maybe i just dont understand you. Maybe i shouldnt understand you at all. Aniway it all over. I guess we both learned a lot of things along this journey,i know i do. Thanks for everything. Appreciate all you have done.Much loves.

Take care peoples.
Goodnight and goodbye.
Loves.:)





mussie.
yaya.
fazli.
didi.
juliker.


December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
May 2009
April 2010

CREDITS.