her (hi)story
BLACK&GOLD.
Tuesday, May 22

Heyy..

I've been wanting to blog but seriously i never had the chance to. Im always occupied with so many things. I brought back work to do at home but then i couldnt do it. Microsoft office was being a bitch. So it seems that i have to come early tomorow to finish up. Darn. Im seriously feeling very shagged and my whole body is aching. I dont want to fall sick again can. Sigh.
Trust me i want to blog more but then im just too tired. I dont want to work myself out til i fall sick. Not again.
Having that conversation with you made me realise how much i missed being carresed,pampered or even feel the touch of love i used to yearn. Darn. I think i been single for too long. As if. I think i need a boyfriend. Haha. Anyone intrested?? Haha. Gosh. What was i thinking. Im happy the way i am now. Having that freedom and always occupying myself with the things i always wanted to do. :)
Now i think i miss you. I really do. If only you can hear the words i say,felt the feelings i have now. Just how i wish you are right by my side now. But things had change and it all happen for a reason. And i hope is the best for the both of us.
Before i start crapping more its better that i end it here. In need of my beauty sleep.



Goodbye and goodnight.
Take care.
Much Loves.
:)

Happy Birthday dearest Hadi and Dianty.
:)
We will go and celebrate yah Hadi.Expect surprises.Haha. :) And as for you Dianty, i promise we go club together kay to celebrate ur day but cant promise when aite.





mussie.
yaya.
fazli.
didi.
juliker.


December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
May 2009
April 2010

CREDITS.