her (hi)story
BLACK&GOLD.
Wednesday, May 23

Heyy..

If you think im just faking being sick then you are dead wrong. I dont ask for this sickness to come to me and i dont want it to happen to me either. The words on the msg was so hurtful that you pissed me off big time. Seriously i even decided to leave that place. And for real my decision is final. Just wait for the letter. I dont think any of us deserve the treament you had given us. One moment you showed care the next you treat us like shit. We may be young but thats not the way for you to treat us. I think i'm leaving for good. Thanks for everything.





mussie.
yaya.
fazli.
didi.
juliker.


December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
May 2009
April 2010

CREDITS.