her (hi)story
BLACK&GOLD.
Wednesday, May 30

Heyy..


Pirates of the Caribbean:At World's End was two thumbs up for me. I was laughing and smilling during the whole movie. Johnny Depp is still so hot and Orlando Bloom is getting cuter too. Haha. I seriously love Captain Jack Sparrow 'keselambaan'. Haha. I couldnt figure out the english word and so i decide to use the malay word.Heh. Orlando Bloom caught my attention after he died and rise back to be the captain. He look awesome.*winks*
The movie really made my day. Add on to it i watched it with Yaya whom share the same interest with me and we commented on the things almost similiarly.Heh. We totally disagree with the remarks we heard about the movie,right Yaya? It was good and i rate it 9/10.

While waiting for the movie to start we sat at MacDonalds and chat about alot of stuffs. Basically our normal topics include work,family,friends and boyfriend. Haha. We suddenly land the topic about 'him'. Well it seems that he stills read my blog. Haha. And he still wonder on why i mentioned his name only once and i always refer him as 'him'. Well my dear Azmi,I actually didnt realise that i always refer to you as him. And so now i will not refer to you as 'him' no more but i will mention your name.
Like what Yaya had told you,I was still cluless on what happened between us. I wont blame you for dissapearing like that,its seems that i had asked for it before. But still it actually still leave a question mark to me on what actually happened between us. But still Azmi,i dont mind cause in my opinion we left what behinds fairly. Well Azmi,we did share some good memories together. The flowers,rochers,dvd,rides,Cloud9,Mustaffa centre,Faiqah and especially the 'buah berangan' hunting. You always try to be there for me no matter what. Remember the time when i really wanted to watch Stomp the Yard and you accompany me to watch it eventhough you were tired from the football match you had earlier. How about the time when i was hungry and it was like pass midnight and yet you take me out for supper despite having to wake up at 4am to help your parents at the shop. I will cherish all that. You still remain the first guy who surprises me with a bouquet of roses on my 19th birthday. And for all that you remain in me always.No matter how hard i try to kill all those yet it still and will always remains in me.

Okay,enough of all the emo shits for awhile and i need to rush off now. Im late for the cousins gathering at Tampines. I'm going to get my dose of 'Cuzzins nonsense' therapy today. Yeahness.

Goodbye for now peoples.
Take Care.
Much Loves.
:)





mussie.
yaya.
fazli.
didi.
juliker.


December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
May 2009
April 2010

CREDITS.