|
BLACK&GOLD.
|
|
Friday, June 1
Heyy.. Sometimes simple words can be bring one thousand meanings to some people. Well a message from a particular someone leave me in a very long thought. It makes me wonder and actually gets me thinking. It says 'Smile and forgive always.Pple will admire you more.Beware of pple treat and kindness cause there are poison in them.' I was wondering what message is this person trying to convey to me. I know this surely got to do with my health of late. I just dont understand why people have to think that way. I'm alright and i'm going to be okay. Aniway i was feeling rather tired from yesterday event. Thou it was nothing big it gets me really tired. After finishing doing the dishes just now,i pampered myself with a stick of ice cream accompany with the Osim iVibe. Its really a good and handy massager. I've been depending on it lately to massage myself. Haha. And i think i'm getting a sore throat soon,all thanks to daily dose of Ribena every morning,day and night and not forgetting all the chocolates. Haha. Thats all for now i guess cause my mum is bugging me to accomapny her to the newly open Sheng Siong at the interchange. Goodbye peoples. Take Care. Much Loves. :) |
mussie. yaya. fazli. didi. juliker. December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 May 2009 April 2010 CREDITS. |