her (hi)story
BLACK&GOLD.
Monday, June 4

Heyy..

After the visit from Yogen,Abg Lan and Kak Siti I was somehow dissapointed with the people whom i call friends. After much heartful conversation and the tears shed i was somehow maybe angry at those people. Not they who came to visit but they who thinks they care and do what they think was best for me but it was not. Now all my plans need to have a big turn and it was all because certain 'concerned' poeple i had in my life. I'm unsure whether i should be angry at them or be thankful, for all i know i dont know what had been told and said. Dissapointment had always been my best friend.
Now i'm doing some wise thinking of what im intending to do. I was thinking of putting my decision on hold first and settle things slowly. Cause i didnt want to end up troubling other people.But now you are making me opt for the harsh one,the drastic decision. Maybe i shouldnt blog out my decision on this blog cause i may never know who reads it and get the news all around. I'm filled with dissapointment right now along with this sickness i'm carrying. And only GOD knows was is it and how it feels.
Blogging was the only way i could express out my feelings but now i think i should just bottle it up like i always do. Thanks my friends for everything. I'm not blaming any of you but i'm thanking you.





mussie.
yaya.
fazli.
didi.
juliker.


December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
May 2009
April 2010

CREDITS.