her (hi)story
BLACK&GOLD.
Monday, July 2

Heyy..

Alhamdulilah my sister engagement yesterday went on well. Thanks family and friends who came. :) She so look pretty yesterday. I will upload once the card reader is not being a bitch. Heh.
I was super tired as i and my sis didnt sleep on friday night. We were doing some last minute gubahan to all the items. After the last guest went home that is at 9+, my whole family was lying down at the living room. Darn were we all tired. I nearly fell asleep at the living at that very moment till i heard my brother super loud laughter. Sheesh. Luckily Yana call and we had a chat,it keep me awake for awhile. After putting down the phone with her, i and sis start doing the dishes. So that theres not much chores to do the next day. We wanted to tired ourselves out real bad so we can sleep till late. Haha. I was about to call it a day when i received another call from Yana,she was around my area and wanted to meet up. So we sat under my void deck and talk. Then she came up to eat and i gave her the chocolates and sweets. She was one happy person. Haha. We continue talking under the void deck as the rest of my family members had went to bed, we didnt want to wake them up with our laughters. Macam paham. Haha. And this time we ask Acid along,so he came and we three talked and laughed like we own the block. I sure had fun with both of them. Laughing,gossiping. :) At 3+ nearly to 4 in the morning, we make a move. I was darn tired,the minute i step into my room i throw myself to bed. The next thing i know its was already 9+ in the morning. Hah. I continue my sleep and finally wake up at 2. Yes 2 in the afternoon. My mum didnt say anything as she know we are exhausted. :)

Then today despite still being tired from yesterday event, my mum,my sis and myself went to Marina Square for a shopping spree. It was one hell of a retail therapy. Haha. But it was all good. :)
We were tired from all the walking so my sister call her 'fiancee' to pick us up. Hah. Now its fiancee. Like kelakar getu. I been labelling him as 'boyfriend' then now 'fiancee'. :)

And now when everyone in the house is fast asleep im still wide awake infront of this computer trying to upload the pictures.Time check is 3:25am. Darn i think i better get some sleep. *yawning* Haha.




Goodbye peoples.
Take Care.
Much Loves.
:)



ps:get out of my life if u think i'm nt ready and nt right for you.u can go to hell for all i care.*smiles*





mussie.
yaya.
fazli.
didi.
juliker.


December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
May 2009
April 2010

CREDITS.