her (hi)story
BLACK&GOLD.
Monday, August 11

Heyy...

I actually wanted to blog alot of things but i decided to do it in a later time. haha.

I just finished reading The Diana Chronicles by Tina Brown. Eversince i was in primary school i was fascinated by the late Princess Diana. Her beauty,her social work,everything abut her wows me. Thou i didnt know much then. Her story inspired me to do voluntary work at Darul Ma'wa when i was in secondary school. She was my inpirations.Now after reading few of her biographies i feel more inspired on how strong willed she is. I just goggled about her and i found endless stories and pictures about the late Princess of Wales. And i'm going to continue searching at wikipedia. Wee...

For a moment i feel kinda lazy to blog more. Till i blog again.

Loves.





mussie.
yaya.
fazli.
didi.
juliker.


December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
May 2009
April 2010

CREDITS.