her (hi)story
BLACK&GOLD.
Saturday, August 16

Heyy...


Don’t you guys just think that sometimes like is just so unfair? One moment I’m contented with my life the next I just feel so unsatisfied. Just when everything was going so smooth, then there’s a hurdle we need to pass through.

Lately I become so sensitive and emotional about everything. I shed tears easily, get angry frequently. At one point I don’t what is happening to me. I felt I have no friends to turn to anymore. Everyone is busy with their own lives that I don’t wish to bother or burden them. Maybe like what i always do bottle it all up and learn to let it go slowly. I know I will get through it. Nadhira will be all smiles. :)

Anyway just now kak nana bought for me a cake from Ricciotti. Darn the cake was bloody expensive sak. I mean who the hell will spent nearly 40bucks just for a cake. It’s not a whole cake that’s like a kg or what, just a piece. But it taste so nice that I wish she will buy for me again. Heh. But I still think she’s insane to spend that much just on a cake. I finished in I think 15 to 20 minutes time. But at least it makes my day. Weeee. :)


Loves.


p.s I love and hate my bf. Enough said.



the cake while still in packaging.



before being heated.



the moment before i savour it. yummy. :)





mussie.
yaya.
fazli.
didi.
juliker.


December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
May 2009
April 2010

CREDITS.